#TheTrolleyBikeContest starts TODAY at 4pm here. That’s right, you and a friend stand a chance to win a ride on le Trolley Bike with a couple of WeDames and a couple of WeDudes! As stated before, this is not a popularity contest. While we like it when you like and share our posts, this won’t affect your chances to win.
But keep in mind, that the form for you to enter will not show up until 4pm sharp!
We are picking 5 winners on May 9th. All you have to do to enter is fill out the form with your contact information. All contestants must be 21 and up as there will be adult beverages on this ride.
Now, there are a few things you should know about riding on the Trolley Bike
1. Bring your id’s.
2. Tip your trolley conductor.
3. You can bring alcohol on the trolley but no glass. Just aluminum and plastic.
4. The Trolley bike tour will begin and end at Lost Signal Brewing Company. They are located at 610 W. College St., Springfield, MO. 65806
5. You WILL be peddling. But that’s part of the fun – gotta work them calories off!
6. The tour itself is 2 hours long. That does not include showing up at Lost Signal at 5pm – NO LATER THAN 5:15!! We have waivers to sign.
7. We know last minute things DO come up. We need to know no later than 5 days before the event whether or not you can make it.
8. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DRIVE THE BIKE aside from the conductor. Remember, don’t drink and ride. Safety first!
What: Riding and peddaling around downtown Springfield, Mo. with WeDames for two hours, hitting up various pubs and points of interest. The winners will be chosen on May 9th and contacted via text and/or email.
When: The actual trolley bike ride will be on Tuesday, May 21st 2019.
Time: We ask that everyone be at Lost Signal Brewing Company no later than 5:15pm
Place: Lost Signal Brewing Company, 610 W. College St. Springfield, MO.
At 4pm today, the contest will go live at this link.