It’s that time again! The date for Ladies’ Night Out is set! The goodie bags are being filled, the tickets are going fast and I am tearing my closet apart looking for the perfect summer gown! The theme, if you couldn’t guess from the title, is Warm Summer Nights! So grab a long floral maxi dress, a big floppy hat and your favorite open-toed wedges – we are going to vote on who is the “best dressed” and the winner gets a fabulous prize!
WeDames is an organization which celebrates and empowers women. We do this by providing a space for ladies to connect and celebrate one another and our unique differences, interests, and individuality. Nature celebrates diversity, and so do we! It doesn’t matter if you are a stay-at-home mom, a working woman, a high-level professional or fresh out of college – if you are at least 21 years old, a woman (or identify as a woman), you are invited!
Details for the Next Ladies’ Night Out in Springfield, Mo
Date: September 7th, 2016
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm (the event ends at 8:00pm, but we have the floor until 9pm in case any ladies get caught up in the schmoozing, and lose track of time)
Venue: Gilardi’s Ristorante on Walnut Street
Dress Code: Classy Summer attire (no bikinis or swimsuits)
Register: You can either register on MEETUP or on EVENTBRITE. If you register on MEETUP, be sure to bring $25 cash. 100% of ticket sales goes to support Gilardi’s local restaurant and pays for your appetizers and drinks.
What’s Included with Your Ticket: You will enjoy appetizers, two adult beverages and the chance to win prizes all while meeting other awesome ladies in Springfield, Mo.
Special Notes for our Girls’ Night Out:
- There are 30 goodie bags which will be given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. So come early and be sure to get yourself one!
- This is a dress-up event – the theme is Warm Summer Nights, so where your best summer gown or flaunt your new romper in your favorite summer shoes!
- You can either buy tickets online at EVENTBRITE OR bring $25 cash to the event.
- Ticket sales close August 31st – this is so we can give a proper head count to the staff of Gilardi’s and ensure the correct amount of food is served.
- If you require a specific food selection, you will need to let us know at least one (1) week in advance so we can ensure separate appetizers are prepared for you.
- While we are not serving dinner, you can choose to purchase and pay for another menu item. Gilardi’s is offering 10% off all entrees ordered during our Ladies’ Night Out Event by our attendees.
- You MUST be 21 years of age or older to attend this event.
- You will be given two (2) drink tickets at the registration table: if you wish to order additional drinks, you may do so at your own risk and expense.
We can’t wait to see you there!