If you haven’t heard, WeDames has partnered with Springfield’s one and only “The Trolley Bike” in order to give away 10 seats to 5 lucky winners in this awesome contest! I mean, who WOULDN’T want to spend an evening with Jana and Celine, having a cocktail whilst perusing Downtown Springfield, MO.? We can stop for dinner, hit up a few pubs and even check out the beautiful sculptures strewn about Downtown.
All you have to do is:
- Like the WeDames FaceBook Page,
- Like, comment and share the contest on your own personal Facebook Page, Twitter, or any other social media platforms you frequent!
- Remember to use the hashtag #TheTrolleyBikeContest.
- Most importantly, enter your details here!
That’s it! It’s so simple! Keep in mind #thetrolleybikecontest ends March 13th, 2018. So don’t delay – hurry up and enter!
The winners will be chosen on March 14th and posted to The Trolley Bike’s FaceBook Page and the WeDames FaceBook page. Don’t worry if you forget to look and see if you are a winner – I will be contacting you myself to inform you that you will be riding with us, the lovely gals from WeDames, and a bunch of other awesome and fun Springfieldians on March 28th, 2018 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. This is a $70 value for those who enter to win! The only things the winners buy are their own food and drinks purchased while out and about!
- Contestants must be 21 and up to enter.
- Both men and women can enter #TheTrolleyBikeContest
- There will be 5 winners.
- Each winner gets to bring a guest of their choosing (they also must be 21 and up).
- Winners have the choice to bring their own cooler stocked with wine or beer in aluminum cans/bottles, buy growlers from Lost Signal Brewing Company, or buy their own drinks as we all pedal around town.
- Winners must be at Lost Signal Brewing Company no later than 5:15pm to meet up with the WeDames group for an initial picture. The Trolley Bike leaves promptly from Lost Signal Brewing Company at 5:30pm and will return to the same location at 7:30pm.
- Winners must also bring their I.D. or they will not be allowed to ride that evening.
- Any food or beverages purchased while riding on the Trolley Bike is the responsibility of the riders who purchased said food and drink.
- This is a bike and riders are expected to pedal.
If I Win, What Do I Need to Bring?
- Comfortable shoes,
- Short skirts and dresses may make it difficult to ride on the Trolley Bike, so be sure to dress accordingly,
- Your I.D. – everyone will have their I.D. checked prior to the start of the ride,
- Your own cooler stocked with beer or wine in aluminum cans, plastic or aluminum bottles (NO GLASS)! You can also choose to bar-hop with us and simply buy your drinks while out and about.
- Cash to purchase snacks, drinks, shots, and/or knick-knacks.
Celine and I are very excited to be embarking on this journey together along with the wonderful team from The Trolley Bike! Keep in mind that neither Celine nor Jana will have any influence on the results of the contest.