Who doesn’t want to take in the sights and sounds on Springfield’s own Trolley Bike with the ladies from WeDames? If you don’t, then THIS ARTICLE ISN’T FOR YOU!!
That’s right, The Trolley Bike has teamed up with WeDames AGAIN to provide a FREE 2-hour tour in Downtown Springfield, MO. The only thing the riders pay for are their own food and beverages. Does it get any better than that??
WeDames is giving away 10 seats on The Trolley Bike, scheduled to ride May 21st, 2018 from
What is The Trolley Bike?
The Trolley Bike is a cooler version of a party bus with pedals (and an electric assist) where you and 13 friends, strangers, coworkers and/or fellow bachelors / bachelorettes stop at bars, pubs or places of interest for 2 hours.
This WeDames contest, however, includes hitting up some local dive bars, taking some exclusive Trolley Bike-only shot specials, and playing some games whilst touring downtown Springfield. There are over 15 Official Trolley Bike Tour Stops with special deals for Trolley Bike tour groups.
With all the fun things to do in Springfield, The Trolley Bike is definitely at the top of the list. Whether you are looking to host a bachelor party, a bachelorette party, have fun with friends, a girls’ night out, or just want to try something new for date night, I would highly recommend booking a tour with one of their uh-mazing conductors…or, you can enter the contest and bring a date with you! Easy Peasy!
Who Can Enter the WeDames #TheTrolleyBike Contest?
Anyone 21 and over (guys, you are allowed too) is allowed to enter the WeDames #TheTrolleyBike Contest. Be sure to bring your I.D. card though – this is not an underage event!
We do ask that the winners arrive at Lost Signal Brewing Company by no later than 5:10pm so we can all get acquainted, sign waivers and buy our growlers (unless you plan on bringing your own coolers stocked with wine or beer in cans or aluminum bottles).
1. This is a FREE ride… however, we do ask that everyone tips our uh-mazing conductor. He is working hard…. Getting us to pedal and motivating us to werk it so we can get to bars faster and take all the shots.
2. If you are chosen, you can choose to bring ONE person… we will probably have a list of people on standby so if you don’t have a friend, we can give you the list and you can pick who you want to go!
3. The ride date is Tuesday, May 21st from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Be AT Lost Signal no later than 5pm so you can sign all the waivers and meet all your soon to be besties.
4. If you are not chosen to go on the Trolley Bike excursion with us, you ARE invited to the after party at Lost Signal. They have some awesome BBQ.
5. The Contest will go LIVE on our FB Page on APRIL 29th, and the winners will be chosen and announced on Thursday, May 9th AT 4PM also on our FB page…and don’t worry if you are at work – we will shoot you a text if you win…and by we I mean me.
Check out the Trolley Bike’s rules, regulations and other FAQs here.
How do I Enter the Free Tour with WeDames #TheTrolleyBike Contest?
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW!! This contest starts MONDAY, APRIL 29th, at 4pm on the WeDames FaceBook page. All you have to do is like, comment and share the contest on FaceBook and on your other social media accounts. Remember to use the hashtag, #TheTrolleyBikeContest !!
Five lucky winners will be chosen to ride around Downtown Springfield with myself and Celine. Again, 5 winners will be chosen, and each winner receives an additional ticket to bring along a friend, coworker or significant other. We’ll leave it up to you and we can’t wait to find out who wins!
DATES TO REMEMBER FOR THE TROLLEY BIKE CONTEST!!
- April 29th, 2019 – the contest goes live on the WeDames Facebook Page.
- May 9th, 2019 – the winners will be chosen and announced on our Facebook Page.
- May 21st, 2019, the ride begins!!
Cheers and Good Luck!