Below are the requirements to submit an article and become a guest blogger for WeDames Online Women’s Magazine.
Your article should be from 500 – 1000 words and should be original and unpublished content. Please be sure to include some unique tags or keywords in the Keyword Tag box.
Note: You can show one social profile link from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or show your own website link with each submission.
Because we are committed to delivering interesting and uplifting news and articles to our community, we do use editorial discretion when publishing submitted articles. Editorial discretion pertains to the decision to publish as well as layout, title, graphics, spelling and grammar and SEOed content. We reserve the right to not publish content if we feel it doesn’t interest our readers, if we feel the content is not relevant to our readers, or if there are excessive errors.
Criteria for Publishing:
- We are looking for content that complements our existing website articles to enhance our members’ experience;
- Unique perspectives that add a distinctive voice to feature content;
- Ethical and fair writing that doesn’t put the publisher in a compromising position;
- SEO knowledge is a plus;
- Vibrant, timely/current content Springfield-based/geographically-specific content is a plus.
What we avoid:
- Content that is excessively promotional/self-promotional;
- Overly political;
- Offensive content and language;
- Excessive spelling/grammar errors/ALL CAPS;
- Excessive profanity Copyright infringement;
- Content that promotes violence, racism, sexism or is targeted against a specific group of people.
All syndicated content will be featured and distributed to our entire social media network which is constantly growing and expanding. If you are interested in becoming a syndicated columnist, we ask that you first write a few articles for us in accordance with the guidelines above, and from there, we can further explore a more consistent partnership.
If you feel you are ready to submit a guest post, kindly register as a contributor by starting your WeDames profile below and by submitting a blog post.