Need a break from those black Friday sales? You know you do – AND, if you are anything like me when you go Christmas shopping, you always get yourself a little something for all your hard work. Hopefully, you got yourself a cute little blue dress….
Yes, darlings, it is happening today – the tickets go LIVE AT NOON for the next Ladies’ Night Out (which is happening Wednesday, November 30th at Touch Restaurant and Oyster House on Republic Road). Now, I am not one for scarcity-selling or cheesy marketing gimmicks… you know, the old “Get yours now because these babies won’t be around for long,” but in all honesty, we ONLY have a set amount of tickets available this time around. Last time, we were out of tickets within 24 hours! So don’t delay my lovelies – click here and get yours today!
Jana, Remind Me of Le Deets
I am on it you sassy, classy, pile of awesome – the theme THIS round is November Chill Out…why? Because this is the season when everyone seems to be in a frenzy. We are shopping, we are cooking, we are eating, we are being merry and donating our time and energy to amazing community causes and, let’s be honest, we need a break.
Being inside a woman’s mind is like having a browser with 139,567,873,214 tabs open. In fact, you are probably so busy you didn’t even READ that number. I don’t blame you, so I will stop stalling:
Theme: November Chill Out – wear something elegant and blue…blue dresses, blue accessories, blue everything! If you win “best-dressed” you get a prize!
FREE TICKETS AT NOON: Click HERE.
Is this an RSVP Event: Yes! So if you claim a free ticket, be sure to show up or pass it to someone who will show up.
Venue: Touch Restaurant and Oyster House, 1620 E Republic Rd, Springfield, MO 65804
Date: November 30th, 2016 (strategically set AFTER the frenzy which is BLACK FRIDAY)
But Jana, Why Host Ladies’ Night Out?
That is a good question, and I am glad I typed it out. WeDames hosts these little soirees because of a few main reasons:
1) Ladies, you are awesome, powerful and uh-mazing.
2) Sometimes, we need to take a break from our busy lives to come out, dress up and schmooze with other awesome females in Springfield.
3) Because local and international organizations sponsor these events for us. Why?
4) Because we are actually the most influential market in the United States…and said sponsors KNOW this and want to be a part of celebrating women in Springfield, Mo (while simultaneously enjoying perpetual media coverage from our online women’s magazine).
5) And lastly, we are a social non-profit (pending IRS 501(c)4 status). It’s like a league of lovely ladies from all backgrounds coming together to hang out and destress!
I know what you may be thinking – this is TOO good to be true! What’s the trade-off? I get to dress up, eat appetizers and get a couple of beers or wine – what are you selling? Is it going to be one of those events where the sponsors pitch us deals, their products, and services?
NO! Absolutely not – if you ask the LAST round of women who attended LNO, they absolutely were not sold anything during the event. It is just plain fun – no hidden agenda or motives. Just women celebrating, collaborating and schmoozing with other women in Springfield!
Remember, tickets go live at noon so be sure to grab yours fast!
See you there!