Starting a business is a lot like raising a baby – it takes a ton of work in the beginning and, after a while, it begins to manage itself on its own so long as you have your systems in place, have a client base and excel at sales. Keep in mind that many businesses fail within the first 5 years of their opening, so it’s imperative to hit the ground running with your idea and to stay in the forefront of your client’s and ideal audience’s mind!
And now, there is another way you can get your business in front of Springfield people – via WeDames of course!
But Jana, How Does WeDames Get My Business in Front of Springfield, MO.?
First and foremost, we are an online publication – we love spotlighting local businesses in and around Springfield, MO., including Nixa, Ozark, Republic and Rogersville to name a few. And there are several ways we get your business in front of people, but the best way, in our opinion, is via our events!
Every month we host a series of events – 3 regular events to be exact. You can keep up-to-date with what we are doing where and when via our FaceBook page or our event page. And yes, we are looking for sponsors for every event. Whether you want to sponsor food or appetizers, offer products or services for a lucky draw, or host your own private event where the spotlight is totally on you and your business, we have something which accommodates everyone and businesses of all sizes!
Our monthly regular events are listed below!
What is the WeDames Business Mixer?
This is not your average business mixer – it’s for both men and women (21 and up) who have their own business or are looking to start one. Professionals of all backgrounds come to schmooze and mingle with other like-minded entrepreneurs and business owners in Springfield, MO. in a light social setting. It’s good to rub elbows with some Springfield’s own business connoisseurs! Again, this is a dutch-treat event for those 21 years and older.
Who Comes to This Event? This mixer has been graced by professionals, entrepreneurs, the self-employed and business owners alike. The patrons typically range in age from 25 years old to 65 years old.
What is the Ladies-Only Wine Night?
This is a ladies-only, dutch-treat, 21 and up, gathering at Springfield’s own unique wine dives! Sorry gents – it’s a girl’s night out! This is where ladies, come, let their hair down and schmooze with other fun ladies in the Springfield, MO. area over a glass of wine or two!
Who Comes to This Event? This soiree is great for getting your business in front of women. We have professionals, entrepreneurs, moms, and more attend, and their age range is typically from 25 up to 60 years old.
What is WeDames’ General Schmooze Event?
This is another a dutch-treat social event for men and women 21 years and up! The whole point of this schmoozey boozey event is to get out there and meet other Springfieldians, Ozarkians and Nixans. Bring your wife, bring your hubby, your gf or bf, or come stag!
Who Comes to This Event? This event is great for getting your business in front of the general public. We have had people from all walks of life attend this fun gathering – everyone from stay-at-home parents to professionals, teachers, college students and more! Depending on your ideal target audience, we can create something for everyone, and cater to most businesses in and around Springfield, MO.!
WeDames Additional Services
As we said before, we can get your business in front of Springfield, MO. easily, effortlessly and with maximum impact.
- FOOD AND DRINKS! You can sponsor food or drinks at one of our events in exchange for a physical and shout-out, social media shout-out, and having your promotional materials present on the event of your choice.
- SPOTLIGHT ARTICLE! You can choose to have a spotlight article featured on our online publication.
- SPONSOR GOODIE BAGS! You can sponsor goodie bags at one of our events in exchange for a physical and shout-out, social media shout-out, and having your promotional materials present on the event of your choice.
- HOST YOUR OWN PRIVATE EVENT! You can host an entire private event (closed doors) whereby we pack the house, and make the event completely about your business, and its respective products and services.
- REVIEW ARTICLE! If you are a restaurant, bar or lounge, we can spotlight your business in our online magazine in exchange for food and drinks. This shows up in our social media roster whereby we show the article over and over again to our social media followers.
There you have it! If you are looking to get in front of Springfieldians, look no further -we gotcha covered!